German Dog Training Command Words
Here are a few dog training commands that I use. They are German commands, and can used in the sport of Schutzhund:
- Achtung! (Ahk-toong’): Watch! Attention!
- Aus! (Ows): Out! Drop It! Let Go!
- Bleib! (Blibe): Stay!
- Bringen! : Bring! Fetch!
- Fass! (Fahs):Attack! Take hold!
- Fuss! (Foos): Heel!
- Gib Laut! : Bark! Speak!
- Hier! : Here! Come!
- Hopp! : Up! Jump!
- Nein! (Nine):No!
- Pass auf! (Pahs owf): Pay attention! Heads Up!
- Pfui! (Foo-ey): Shame! Stop That! Drop That!
- lass es (lass-ess): Leave it!
- or: lassen Sie es
- Platz! (Plots): Down! (Place)
- Sitz! , Sitzen! (Zetze’n): Sit!
- Such! (Zook): Search!
- Voran! (For-ahn): Go forward! Take the lead!
- Voraus! (For-ows): Go forward! Run out!
- Kriech (creekh): Crawl!
Not only are they “cool sounding”, but fun to use as well!